Tuesday, January 11, 2011

God's heart, my life and Africa

  So I want to share a little bit about what's on my heart and what has been happening in my life recently...


  I have always known that I want to travel and especially in the last 6-9 months God has been putting dreams into my heart and I've been discovering what I'm passionate about. I want to spend some time in other countries and Africa and Japan were two that had been highlighted to me... I have always had a heart for youth and kids, to build relationships, love on them and through Jesus in me see their lives be transformed and see them be amazed when they realize the endless beautiful love that they never knew existed is waiting for them!  I have seen soo many teenagers bored and tired of life and they want something real, something to give their lives to cuz they are so full of life and passion but don't know what to do with it so they going to partying, drugs, drinking, sex, entertainment and anything else that they can find to try to fill the void and satisfy them but they still know there has to be more.. I am giving my life to these kids all over the world to introduce them to the man who has completely transformed and restored everything in my life beyond anything I ever dared to imagine. He is love in the purest form, unconditional and seeing the best in every one of us, the person He created us to be...  I know that when they get ahold of Jesus and see him loving and working in power, signs, wonders and miracles they will never be the same again and they will sell out for Him... 


  This generation of youth is rising up and will be the most powerful, radical generation the world has ever seen transforming people and cities everywhere they go...  We will change the face of christianity today and we will no longer be powerless hypocritical christians who sit in our religious 'safe' little bubbles our whole lives afraid of 'contaminating' ourselves with sin while the world around us is dying....  We will preach truth that will set people free!!!!!!!!  Jesus loved the church (which is all believers) so much that He told us exactly what to do to have powerful, beautiful, amazing lives full of love and it's so simple, just read the book... If you are in a relationship with someone and love that person don't you want to find out what's in that persons heart and what makes them happy so that you can do it with them?? That's exactly how it should be with Jesus, so come on churh, what are you waiting for????

  So basically that's just a little bit of my heart.... Now for Africa:) about 6 weeks ago I had an amazing opportunity presented to me to go to South Africa for 6 weeks in April with my world changing boyfriend  Dennis Bontrager and a team of 5 other people that he is leading, SueEllen Bontrager, Brandon Lee, Andrew Walsh, Casey Arneson, and Nathan Landis Funk.  All on fire for God and walking in power, purity and love.   Our base will be in Durbin where we fly into but we will be traveling around South Africa some during the weeks we are over there...  We are going with the simple message of Jesus' love and healing  power everywhere we go. We will be living life with the Africans discipling them, praying for the sick and seeing them healed, loving on people. We fully expect to see the lame walk, the blind see, aids healed, deaf hear, mute speak, demons cast out, ever disease flee in the name of Jesus and the dead raised!!!!      

  Something I personally want to do is minister to girls who's lives have been traumatized and torn by rape and abuse that is so common over there and seeing the joy in their eyes when they realize God has restored everything that they lost and that they are valueable, priceless, precious princesses who deserve to be treated with respect and honor and are worthy to be loved and the daughters of the KING!!!!!

  That is only a taste of the things we expect to happen on this trip I will keep you updated as I find out more and also while I am over there if I have computer access...   I am really excited for this trip and expect the supernatural all the way!!!  You can keep me in your prayers for safety, finances, grace, ect....   Thank you for listening to my heart.
 

2 comments:

  1. I have a great big grin on my face right now:)

    I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile too. Probably not as big as Dennis did, but still.

    ReplyDelete